Since 1993, San Antonio Sports has been in the forefront of youth development, providing sports and fitness opportunities for children across San Antonio with a special emphasis on disadvantaged youth.
Our kids programs enable children to: improve their health, develop their talents, nurture new interests, build social skills, and compete at the highest levels. Our youth programs include:
Our programs engage youth in activities and ongoing relationships throughout the year that increase confidence and encourage success in all areas of their lives – at home, in school, and in the community. We impact the health and wellness of our youth by:
- Reaching 170,000 children each year through fun and engaging sports and fitness programs.
- Providing access to educational resources that encourage youth to live an active healthy lifestyle.
- Training minority coaches to serve as role models.
- Providing access to safe high quality athletic facilities and equipment.
- Teaching social and life skills needed to mature into well-informed, productive citizens.
- Supporting working families by providing out-of-school time youth programs.
- Providing equity and access to sports and fitness opportunities.
- Partnering with local school districts, institutions of higher education, businesses and nonprofit organizations to implement and sustain quality youth sports and fitness programs.
Become a Supporter Today
Our youth programs cannot exist without the wonderful support we receive each year through our members, partners, donations, in-kind services, and grant awards. If you or someone you know would like to help our organization continue to deliver quality sports and fitness programs to thousands of San Antonio children each year, please click here. Your support will have a positive impact on the health and wellness of our community. Thank you.
Our Youth Program Supporters
San Antonio Sports is grateful to the following organizations for their support:
Aetna Foundation; AT&T Inc.; Baptist Health Foundation; BlueCross BlueShield Of Texas; BBVA Compass; City of San Antonio; Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.; Community First Health Plans; CommuniCare; Cowden Foundation; Dahill; Frost Bank; Alfred Gage Foundation; Gold’s Gym; The Greehey Family Foundation; The Harvey E. Najim Family Foundation; H-E-B; Kens 5; KLOVE; Kronkosky Charitable Foundation; La Prensa; Massage Heights at Deerfield Crossing; Mays Family Foundation; Medtronic Foundation; The Mirza Trust of San Antonio; Mission Foods; Morgan Stanley Foundation; Myra Stafford Pryor Charitable Trust; McCombs Foundation; David and Betty Sacks Foundation; San Antonio Express-News; The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group; Sports Medicine Associates of San Antonio; Subway Restaurants; San Antonio Area Foundation; SeaWorld San Antonio; Silver Eagle Distributors; Sinclair Broadcasting (FOX29, CW35, New4 WOAI); Morgan Stanley; Spectrum; TeamSA Endowment; Texas Cavaliers Charitable Foundation; United States Tennis Association; US Soccer Foundation; University Health System; United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County; Valero Benefit for Children; Valero Energy Foundation; Wells Fargo; Whataburger; Zachry Foundation.