- Wednesday | May 16, 2018
- 9:00 am
- 5931 Roft Road, San Antonio, TX 78253
Pull for Kids is San Antonio Sports’ annual invitational shotgun shoot that benefits our youth sports and fitness programs. Pull for Kids promises you an afternoon of spirited competition, good fun and networking with your fellow shooting and hunting enthusiasts. This is an invitation-only event, limited to the first 80 entries. The event takes place every year in May at the National Shooting Complex.
- Enjoy friendly competition with a 125-bird sporting clays tournament
- Participate in interactive experiences presented by our sponsors including the opportunity to test drive the newest BMWs, and talk with local outfitters
- Sharpen your shooting skills with USA Olympic Gold Medalist and world record holder Terry Howard
- Exclusive VIP gift bag
- Over $8,000 of unique and valuable awards!
- Gourmet plated and served lunch compliments of La Cantera Hill Country Resort
- Post-competition reception, shoot-off and awards presentation
11 a.m. Registration, lunch & shooting clinic
1:00 p.m. Welcome & instructions
1:30 – 4:30 Shooting/Competition
5:00 Reception, shoot-off & awards
Individual awards along with two- and four-man team awards “Sudden death, miss and out” shoot-off between top six shooters